Skip to main content

Girls, to squirt? I didn't know I could do that!



I can only speak to my own experience.
Maybe it will help you.

  I have spent 34 years on this planet in this body. I have been having sex since I was 16. That's 18 years of sex. For 10 of those years I was definitely reaching an orgasm. I would play with my clit and get that good tight feeling, and then that awesome pulsating release. I can, and still prefer to reach that orgasm more then once during sex or masturbation. However, when I was 28 years old, I was in love. Like real love for the first time. He and I had been having sex for months, everyday. Then one day, I felt this sensation of needing to pee. We were in the missionary position, and I had had sex before while needing to pee. 
This was different. I told him, 
"Wait, stop, I have to pee, like now." 
To which he laughed lovingly and said "No, That's what an orgasm feels like."
I laughed and insisted "No it does not."
I could tell he was not lying. So I grabbed my phone and googled it. He was right. I do not remember if I let it happen that day. I do remember doing it almost every time after that tho. I, really could not control it. It was like he had a magic dick or something. However, once he cheated on me and our relationship really started going down hill. All that squirting stopped. I was still addicted to him tho. The female brain produces chemicals that are unlike any other when she has an orgasm with a man like that. I will admit. I went crazy. He was cheating on me all the time and I still wouldn't leave. After a long 6 months like that. Amazing sex, but mentally and emotionally taxing. Doing a number on my self esteem, due to his lack of loyalty. I finally set a date to go home, over 1200 miles away. I did. I am better for it. Its been 7 years tho and I still miss that dick.
   So, I get home, and I started having a relationship with an older guy. Very casual and loving. He really is my best friend to this day. But he had made it a mission to make me squirt again. He was successful with his fingers. I still do not like how it feels. I have done it now with a him and one other person. I can feel when its going to happen. It feels way different then the orgasm I feel when I play with my clit. Its more of a pushing that needs to happen to allow it to come out. I still have to tell myself (in my head) while having sex 'Just pee on him, he likes it'. I don't like it. I do like how relaxed I feel after having done it tho.  It is really the only thing that makes it worth it. It does not happen every time. It happens when it needs to. Almost out of my control. I can stop it, but I cannot make it happen. Even when I, or someone else presses in the right spot, I can feel like its happening, but its not necessarily gonna squirt every time. I am sure my level of hydration has a lot to do with it. 

So that's it. I was having sex for 10 years before I even knew I was capable of squirting. I am still not comfortable with it. It honestly feels like peeing. I know its not, because I have smelled it. It does not smell anything like pee. It smells like human salt water. Like saline solution, but warm. I know how to get myself to squirt, if I am properly hydrated. But its not attached to crazy love anymore. Its just a liquid release. A healthy happy one.
 If you think you don't squirt and your experience on this planet is under 25 years. Give it until you have been here for at least 27-30 years. That's when women reach our sexual peak. And it lasts for years after that. If your young and in touch well enough to squirt. Then yay! That's awesome. Women are powerful. 

Much love. 
Lexie Berg
goodboybilly.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Masturbation

Introduction to Masturbation   6 Minute Read  Masturbation Guide for women and men too (just not the vagina part) Written By Lexie Berg, Owner of GoodBoyBilly.com  What your gonna need: A clean towel. A music Playing device. Lube or your own spit.   Today I wanna help those who have a curiosity about masturbation. Masturbation is completely normal. I masturbate daily and have a sexual partner. It is completely normal to want to masturbate even if you are having sex every day. I don't want this article to be some long winded babble about things you already know. I do not claim to be an expert or medical professional. I just enjoy sex, masturbation and all things related. I have experience in sex and masturbation and I enjoy teaching others. I enjoy talking about the subject and I enjoy allowing an open safe space for my friends (sometimes strangers) to privately talk with me about anything.    Masturbation does not have to be a big production. I personally rarely take my clothes off